Dear colleagues, you must write your own reports on the exchange to Poland and make the students solve the quiz on the exchange. Upload them on your own blogs.
- Have you enjoyed the visit in Poland due to the project?
- Have your expectations been justified?
- Have you improved your knowledge about diversity?
- How did you like the workshops linked with diversity?
- How did you like the visit to the photography museum?
- What is your opinion on the open school lesson of creating a story on a set of snap-shots?
- Did you enjoy the excursions to Kazimiesh Dolny and Zamoshch?
- Were they useful for the applying of your new skills to take pictures? How?
- How do you find the work on the picture dictionary about the diversity?
- Do you have any recommendations?
Make a diversity lesson using the materials from the site that I have published. You can have your own choice, of course. This is just a suggestion.The students should learn what is the essence of diversity and how we can manage with it.
Dear partners, as you have seen, I have uploaded a report on the visit to Poland. It’s your turn now. And what is more, I have created a quiz about the exchange. Please, do it with the students and send the results to me.= or publish them in your blogs.
Questions on stereotypes and prejudices:
- Is it possible to be free of stereotypes and prejudices?
- Have you experienced situations where you believe someone had an inaccurate perceptions of you due to cultural or other reasons? How did you react?
- How are stereotypes and prejudices connected with discrimination and social inclusion?
- What can you do to combat discrimination and exclusion?
- What do you know about the situation with this issue? What burning issues are you aware of?
- How is this issue approached in your country by formal authorities and in non-formal way?
- Would you like to change/improve the situation with this issues?
- What can you do to change the situation with the discrimination?
- Where can you find support and resources?
Can you, please, give suggestions on how to celebrate the Hug day?
.According to the work on the blogs every school will carry out the good teaching practices as local project activities
The project teams will search for interesting information like publications, books, Internet places which they will use in teaching practices. They will publish them in the blogs.
Every school will organize some events for the information, promotion and dissemination of project as exhibitions or other events like corners, on-line brochures or leaflets.